Interviews

When in doubt, don't give up.

I have been up, i have been down. I know the best comes when it's least expected and that when you go down you can only go back up. It's tiring being an international student competing against Americans in this economy. All I have are my passion, my never-ending hope, and my firm belief that somebody out there will see the potential in me. Here is a list of the companies I have thus far interviewed with for full-time:

Ogilvy
JWT
BBDO
Grey
McGarry Bowen
Firstborn
The Berman Group
Deloitte marketing
Pao Principle


From all of them, I learned a little bit more about myself, advertising/marketing, and how to interview. I've gotten asked questions from "what do your parents do" to doing case studies on the spot. At the end of this struggle, I learned that some things in this world are beyond my control and that being hardworking and passionate may not be enough. Practicality kills the heart, but no world, I will not give up. I have been very fortunate and I know this is just a test to see how far I can go.

Friends, when you are in doubt, don't give yourself up. :)

- nAnz

1 comment:

  1. like your post x 10000!!
    i completely agree with you...must not give up and I am super proud of you man for getting all those interviews =] ADDDDD OIL!! hope we will be happily employed soon hehe

    ReplyDelete