Food you'll never get sick of.

Nowadays, all restaurants are so consistent.................ly boring.

Everything on the menu will always be the same, all the options are the same this week and next. Wouldn't it be sweet to go to a restaurant/deli with a limited number of options, that's constantly changing, but at the same time keeping with a recurring theme?

I love food that make me happy. Eg. Jamba Juice, Pinkberry, Mac&Cheese. However, usually 2 of these in a row is enough for me to say 'no.' I get sick of food easily and there is not any restaurant/deli I have gone to that I can say I will never get sick of.

Predictability is just unsatisfying. for me and my taste buds.

In the ideal restaurant, everything will have a limited supply. 100 cupcakes. 100 servings of icecream. etc.

The recurring theme is... healthy (virtue, not vice) and deliciously light (you won't get sick of it after 10 bites). Everyone who purchases from this restaurant/deli will not come across food that deviates from those 2 promises.

I learned in class that people like diversity LESS than they think they do... so they tend to stick to the same things. No worries for those people. At this restaurant/deli, you can still stick to the same things --- eating food that's healthy + deliciously light. :)


Still keeping an eye out for that perfect restaurant/deli!!

2 comments:

  1. hmmmmmmmmm
    how come i feel like this post is not really about restaurants????

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know just the place in calgary :)

    ReplyDelete